I was so happy when they announced it was 1950's night, but they really didn't do the kinda songs I had anticipated. Oh well... And I bet that one guy (I can't remember his name that was in the top 24) was kicking himself when he found out that Barry Manilow was coaching them. HAHAHA
ManDIVA- Incredible!!! She was the best of the night, by far. And for Simon to say, "I absolutely loved it!", you know that's something. And she also looked gorgeous!
Bucky- He needs to go. And what is that microphone thing he does?
Paris- I just love the tone of her voice & enjoyed her song. She looked cute too.
Chris- It was different. I like the original version of, "Walk the Line", better. But I think it's cool that he took a risk.
Katherine- I really, really like her performance. And Simon loved her too. He was in a good mood or something, loving 2 in one night!
Taylor- He's so fun to watch & makes you smile. BUT I didn't like that song. It was way too repetitive.
Lisa- She has an amazing voice, but I didn't care for her tonight. It was just OK.
Kevin- He's so annoying!!! I love that song, but not with him singing it.
Elliott- It was good.
Kellie- I enjoyed it very much. I'm glad she chose Patsy Kline.
Ace- Still not a fan of his, but I believe that was his best performance.
Well...There's my opinion of the week!

I want Bucky to leave also.
ReplyDeleteMan-DIVA = AWESOME!!!
My favorites are Mandisa, Katherine, Kelly and Taylor.
I agree- Bucky its time to go home. And Chicken Little needs to leave too. I am not a fan of Ace either. He is trying the "sexy" thing way to hard. And its not working for me! Mandisa was great. I know she will do something great no matter who wins... same with Paris. I think Katherine is doing great, but does not have that "likeable" appeal that some of the others have. She seems set a apart from the compititon as a whole...
ReplyDeleteOh well- Enough Idol Chat... Can't wait to see who's leaving tonight!
Taylor & Mandisa are my favorites!!! They are like two breaths of fresh air!!! I posted my thoughts on my blog too.
ReplyDeleteHope you are feeling better today!!!