I liked Kevin because he seems to be the under-dog! I wanted Bucky to leave.
Whoo Hoo!!!
Not to be ugly but he never had my vote. I like Bucky! I like his voice. It's different. dd
Poor Kevin! Give the guy a chance. He really could sing. Just because he didn't have the "look" doesn't mean he didn't deserve the chance. I hope that he goes far! I'm glad that he made it as far as he did. bg
Thanks for commenting!!!!P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.
I liked Kevin because he seems to be the under-dog! I wanted Bucky to leave.
ReplyDeleteWhoo Hoo!!!
ReplyDeleteNot to be ugly but he never had my vote. I like Bucky! I like his voice. It's different. dd
ReplyDeletePoor Kevin! Give the guy a chance. He really could sing. Just because he didn't have the "look" doesn't mean he didn't deserve the chance. I hope that he goes far! I'm glad that he made it as far as he did. bg
ReplyDelete