This weekend was a rollercoaster ride of emotions. We had made arrangements for Rocco to go live at Carrie's (the lady we got him from) house & it broke my heart. He was going to be leaving us on Saturday night. So, I kept my emotions in check all day & when I got home from the baby shower, the flood gates were opened. I was walking around balling my eyes out, as I packed up his stuff, in anticipation for the phone for him to leave. I couldn't look into his little eyes, it was awful. I called Staci, crying. Thanks for listening girl. :*( They finally called & said that they still needed to talk it over & they would call on Sunday after church. I sorta know then that Rocco probably wouldn't be going anywhere. And I was right. But that's OK. I really feel like we need to give Rocco more of a chance. It hasn't even been 2 weeks since he got fixed. So, we are just going to have to have lots of patience with him. He's just going through a difficult time right now.
I believe that sometimes we are faced with decisions, just to see if we are willing to let go. And maybe that's what this was for me.
Church was amazing this morning & tonight! Ain't NO Super Bowl better than that! D looked at me during the service tonight & said, "I'm so glad that we are coming to this church." That made me feel so good. It's awesome to know that we are in it together. You can feel it, it's unspoken, but sometimes you just need to have the reassurance. It was a Healing service tonight & WOW! The Presence of the Lord was in that place. I'm overwhelmed by His love. Thank you Jesus for all that You are. Thank you for teaching me, even in the little things.

It was an AWESOME service! I can't wait to hear some miracles that God handed out tonight and that the people received. GOD IS SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete