Saturday, D had to work that morning, but when he got home he had planned on cleaning out the shed. Since it rained, he helped me with more organizing in the computer room. I cooked supper & we watched 'Just Like Heaven'. I thought it was cute. We then had to watch the last night of the Olympics, so I could cheer on Apollo Anton Ohno, love him. I'm so excited he got a gold medal! But while I was rooting him on, unbeknownst to me, D was in the bathroom throwing up. Poor D... I finally realized & I almost got sick. I didn't used to have a weak stomach, but in the last year I have developed one. I ended the night with a Ginger Ale run.
We stayed home from Church & I almost completed the organizing of the computer room. I'm sure you are tired of reading about it, as I am talking about it. It doesn't normally take me this long to accomplish stuff, but I am purging of all the junk that I'm deemed 'things I needed' for far too long.
We watched 'In Her Shoes' & I LOVED it!!! I laughed & cried. I totally want to buy that movie. I don't say that often.
D only just got out of the bed about an hr ago, just eat some soup. He has a bad headache & will probably stay home from work tomorrow.

Hope your hubby gets better soon!!!
ReplyDeleteHope Daniel feels better today! I watched Red Eye this weekend and was surprised! I thought it was going to be a supernatural thriller type thing. It was really good. I was so tense!
ReplyDeleteHope he is feeling better real soon!
ReplyDelete