D & I went to mall tonight, since my beloved boots finally have to be put to rest, I had to get some new ones. :( New ones are good, BUT I am extremely picky. And finding boots right now is hard to do. They are all on sale, but are mostly picked over or they don't have my size. I finally found a pair at Aersoles, I like them, but I'm worried they may be too high. I've been wearing them around the house to get used to them. My feet are a wreck from all those hours of retail work I have done throughout my life, so buying shoes is not an easy thing for me.
BUT the main reason I am writing this post is because of what I saw at the mall. Coming this Spring is a SEPHORA store!!!! If you don't know what that is, then let me fill you in. It's a Make-up super store! I'm overjoyed!!!! I can't believe that we are getting one, the closest one is in Atlanta. Gosh, when I lived in LA, it was one of my most favorite places to go. Raquel & I would go in there & play with so much make-up we would come out looking like Drag Queens. But it was SOOOOOOO much fun! And when I went to Texas to visit Staci, that was the first place I got her to take me, right after I got off the plane. LOL Oh I can't wait! D said, "Well, it looks like we'll be spending alot of time at the mall now."

Well I am glad you are getting a Sephora, I still want to go back there and get the brush that has the body shimmer powder with the little bit of glitter glam in it. It was like $30.00 though- I just can't do it. I do remember the name of the blush that you said was the most popular. I'll never forget that one. It was a fun experience going into that store with you- you were fun to watch, like a kid in the candy store- touching everything and spraying perfume and going from place to place. :-) Thanks for giving me some culture... as we call it around here. I have not been back since though- not even to that mall!
ReplyDelete