Saturday, February 18, 2006

I Took Them Back

Yes....I took back the boots I bought last night. After wearing them around the house for a bit, I knew there was no way I could keep them. I dreading taking them back, because I couldn't find anything at the mall & I didn't know what I was going to do. Then I remembered a Shoe Store that opened up in our town recently, so I went there on my way to the mall. And I am so happy I did! I found the most comfy shoe I think I have ever put on my foot. Mom called me about the time I was trying them on, so I told her about them & I ended up having to get her some too. Mine are black & hers are a brick red. They are a shoe you actually don't want to take off, which is big for me, because I would rather go barefoot any day.

After I bought them then I went up to the mall. It was crazy there, you would have thought it was Christmas! I don't go to the mall that often anymore & especially not on Saturdays....I wonder if it's always like this now? It took me forever to find a parking place. I went to 3 different parking areas & ended up in the parking deck. I walked around for a bit after I took the boots back & then I came home.

The movie "Elizabethtown" was waiting in the mailbox, so we watched that. And afterwards I made hamburgers. I like to eat them, but I don't really enjoying cooking them. I can't stand the grease & the way my house, clothes & hair smell afterwards. Yuck! But they were tasty. :)

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! I want to see a picture of these comfortable shoes. Maybe I'll try and hunt them down for myself!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.