I'm very happy with who got the boot tonight.
Becky- She was a hot chick & totally knew it. And what was up with her hair always being in her face when she sang? I wanted to reach in my TV & pull her back in a barrett! It drove me crazy.
Bobby- He was quite obsessed with Barry Manilow, wasn't he? Last night when he sang Copa Cabana, I was thinking, "Is he going to sing Barry every week? I hope not."
Stevie- Boring
Patrick- I never liked him, he just seemed way too cocky. And did anyone else happen to notice his Mom's extremely puffed up lips?

I was happy with the results as well~except for Patrick. I mean, he definitely sang better than Kevin & Bucky. And yes, I totally wondered the same thing about his mom's lips!!!
ReplyDeleteBobby.....well, he will probably be singing in a smoky Vegas nightclub one day.....
I thought his mom resembled a goldfish. Botox gone bad!!!!! I did like Patrick's voice but he was a little on the conceited side. Bobby was funny but will make a great Vegas act. I wish Brenna had gotten the boot.
ReplyDeleteI don't find her funny at all. dd