Sunday, January 29, 2006

Shirley Temple

I just saw Shirley Temple get the Lifetime Achievement Award on the SAG Awards. And she is still so stinkin' cute! I grew up watching all her movies & I still love to watch them. They are movies that I will definitely pass down to my children.


Do you like Shirley Temple movies too?

3 comments:

  1. I have to admit i admired her as a kid and always wanted my mom to fix my hair like hers...(it never turned out as cute) I still love to watch her movies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Shirley Temple movies. I've never seen a bad one, Can watch them over and over again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them, too. In fact, I have twelve of her movies on DVDs! My granddaughters love to watch her dance.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.