Monday, January 30, 2006

Olympics

The Olympics are coming up & D & I are very excited about it. The winter Olympics are my favorite. I love the ice skating the most. I remember when I was a kid, I watched the Olympics & it made me long to be a figure skater. Can you imagine a fat kid on ice skates in a pink little skirt....Hilarious! And during the last winter Olympics, I became a big fan of speed skating, because Apollo Anton Ono.

Do you like the Olympics? And what is your favorite sport?

6 comments:

  1. LOL!!!I like to watch little fat kids in little pink skating skirts too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the sport from the movie, "Cool Running"(one of my favorite movies). The Lugh (I guess is how it's spelled). I also like the ice skating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We LOVE watching the Olympics also!!! Watch for Kimmie Meisner--she is a 16 yr. old ice skater from our town!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the ice skating.... especially the couples skates. They are so elegant and graceful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite is the bobsledding. A long time ago my now deceased best friend and I were going to form our own two person bobsled team. Can you picture two fine fat women pushing a bobsled? Ha! Ha! dd

    ReplyDelete
  6. Olympics is a big thing in our house!!! As a kid we would gather round & stay up late to watch them. Kind of patriotic. Ice skating is always a favorite. And the lugh??? like your mom is great too. The skiing stuff doesn't really impress me, though maybe it should. Winter games are my favorite but I really enjoyed the summer games this past time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.