Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Not Much Blogging

Wow, I know I haven't been blogging much (Thanks for checking on me Staci, I know I'm loved). But I have been spending as much time as possible with Maria as I can. I have been so blessed because I have gotten to spend time with her everyday. We have only one more night to have some girl time, before she leaves. And I don't know I'll get to see her again. :( It seriously makes me want to cry. I know that if we lived closer we would be together ALL the time. But thank you Lord for the phone & the internet!

Monday I did get to spend time with another Blogger. Actually the person responsible for me blogging. So, if any of you began blogging because I created one, you owe it all to her. LOL Jen C, is married to my cousin Chris. People are always asking me, "Who is Jen C?" Well, now you know. They came by Mom's for lunch today & it was really cool to see them. I haven't seen her in over 2 years. She also gave a list books I need to read. So, I have a challenge ahead of me. I have to add them to my already long list of "must reads", but I can't wait to tackle them. Jen & I also decided that she needs to come up here, so we can spend the day shopping. That should be fun!

Also, not only have I been slacking in Blogging, but my communication skills have stunk. So, if you have called or e-mailed me in the last week & I owe you a response, I will get back to you!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.