D & I went to Chili's & it was pretty good. I haven't eaten there in yrs & D never has. We then came home & watched 'Dukes of Hazzard', what a waste of film & of anyone's time that watches it! I had wanted to kinda see it, but I had a $1 off coupon for that movie at Blockbuster, so we went on & got it. 'Bewitched' was soooo cute! I loved it! 'Guess Who' was really funny. I think Bernie Mac is a mess.
Maria called just before it turned 2006 here, of course she had already celebrated an hour earlier. We chatted for a few, but she let me go so that I could do all the New Years stuff. I poured us some sparkling grape juice & we watched the ball drop. I teared up, got a kiss & made a toast!
Then at 12:30am we went over to Mom's to watch 'The Skeleton Key.' I have been fearful of seeing that movie, because the previews always looked really scary. And I hate scary movies. I decided that I would give it a try & if I got to spooked that I would just come back home. That movie wasn't scary at all. It was actually really good. I enjoyed it. Plus it was a break for all the comedies that we had watched.
We came home, D went to bed & I had some prayer time.
We slept in the morning & I just finished watching 'Cheaper By the Dozen.' My goodness I watched alot of movies this weekend. I'm not normally a huge movie watcher either.
Oh & guess what? I have Pink Eye, yet again. What is up with that?

we ended up at the chili's on 280 too! but it was around 7pm.
ReplyDeleteWe tried to watch Kingdom of Heaven, but I fell asleep! I barely woke up in time to wish Hankie a happy new year!
ReplyDeleteKingdom of Heaven was so boring to me. D rented a few weeks ago, I ended up reading a book.
ReplyDeleteYou must have gotten pink eye from watching all those movies!
ReplyDeleteJust kidding- i agree with Jen- its a good thing you love pink!
I've seen Cheaper by the dozen, and Guess who...
Tell me when you start to read THE BOOK.