Oh my goodness...Oh my goodness...Oh my goodness....LOST was awesome!!!!
That episode was definitely worth the wait. I think Ecko is one of my favorite characters too, RG, along with Hurley & Sawyer. And he's really handsome. :) I was wondering when we would learn about his past & what a past he has to boot! I wonder if he really did become a priest after that happened or did he just take on the role. I cried when he found his brother. Man! This show just keeps getting deeper & deeper. And you have no clue what's around the next curve, which makes it's so exciting & very unpredictable. And what the heck was that black thing? Creepy!

Oh so good!!!! You got me hooked. I watched last summer after all the comments you made on last season. Obsessed is what sam calls me. I like Mr. Eko too!
ReplyDeleteCrystal,
ReplyDeleteI think what he meant by replying "yes" to the question, "are you a priest or aren't you?" is this: When we accept the atoning sacrifice of Christ and are "born again", we become "priests to serve our God". Read Revelation 1:6 and 5:10. I believe Eko was "born again" thereby becoming a "priest to serve his God and Father". I believe that "black thing" was a representation of evil, and being that Eko now was a representation of The Light, the evil could not have him. Just my thoughts. What do you think?
I love you.
rg
We finally watched it. Last night. It was really good. It makes me uneasy though- sounds silly I know-bc its just a tv show, but I feel like I'm reading a book and someone keeps taking it away from me, most books that upset me or catch me I can stay up all night and read them and just put it away- knowing the end of the story. I just want to know the end, even though it could be years and years before it ends. Drives me crazy. When I turn off the TV I take the show with me - I will talk about it hours later just out of the blue! I just wish I could finish the story. For some reason after I watch the show, I have a fear of Death once again- even though I have nothing to fear after death- I fear loosing someone to death- leaving me here. Anyway- I like what Nina and Renee said, but I think he took on the ROLE of priest after the plane took off- to save himself- and learned the ways of the Lord, but didn't accept it until he was in the Jungle again.
ReplyDeleteAnd what was up with Charlies stash? Were those just burried statues? Or are those his- collection. Thinking he can take them with him when he gets off the island? Or is it a comfort? Or has he been going back and forth collecting them all along?
Any comments on that?
I agree with Staci about Eko!! I also think that Charles is stashing those away for when he gets off the island he can sell the drugs. AWESOME show.
ReplyDelete