Wednesday, January 18, 2006

A Good Day, But Sad Also

I slept in today, boy it was needed too. I have been wanting to cut my hair for some time now. I even went over to Mom's to get her to cut it, but I chickened out. I knew what I wanted, but I couldn't describe it to her properly. I found the cut in a magazine & I got her to cut it today. I left the length, but just put some layers in it. I'm very happy with it.
Maria came over & along with D we went to eat at the Macaroni Grill. I haven't ever eaten there before & I was impressed! We hung out at Barnes & Noble. And then we came back home & watched American Idol, because we had recorded it.
The day was sad also because it was the last time I will see Maria until "?" I have no clue when. So, I cried when she had to leave. :(

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.