Today D & I sat down & made out our goals for 2006. This is something I have never done before. I think that's crazy too, since I am a professional list maker. :) I was kinda motivated by everyone else talking about their goals for the year. I have always had things I wanted to accomplish, but never actually listed them. It was fun, making this list with D. It has all kinds of goals on it. AND since we actually took the time & did this, I feel we will meet most of, if not all the goals. Why haven't I ever done this before?
SO, I have a question.....Did you actually make a list of goals for 2006?

I made a list for my KIDZONE Goals, because I have to turn it in, and I have a list of my goals in my head, but I have not written them out yet. I remember when I was younger I would write out my goals in CODE so that if someone found them they would not understand it, only I would- the sad part is, about June or July of the same year, I would forget the code!!!! Silly me. Oh well. I guess I will work on my list on Monday. I have things that I have vowed to do daily- at least until April- and I mark them on my kitchen calendar everyday- but only I know what the checkmarks are for (again- that silly old code!) Its worked for me though.
ReplyDeleteHere's my list:
ReplyDelete1. Learn Spanish!!!
yes... matthew and i did make out a list of goals.
ReplyDeleteI didn't write out a list, I just know that there are certain areas in my life that won't improve unless I put in the effort. I do want to make one with Sam though, two are better than one!
ReplyDelete