I talked to the Vet today & Rocco is going in the morning to get fixed. The Vet said that this should work & calm his aggression. It won't be an over night success, but in time he will be sweet again. I am praying so. I laid hands on him today. LOL Just pray his surgery goes well. I'm nervous.
Life surely has been different around here since he has been acting out. He is locked in one end of the house, while Molly & Razz are out & about. But I do rotate them, so everyone gets attention & time with D & I.
Oh & thanks to all of you that took my #5 pet peeve seriously & left me some comments. Keep them coming my way. :)

I hope this solves your problem with your little one! And I'm sorry you are going through this along with the neck pain. I love all your pictures - when things are better I will be posting more pictures on my site. Love you! Janet
ReplyDeletePraying with you!!!!
ReplyDeletePraying for sweet little Rocco & you.....
ReplyDeleteHey, I always post comments! Even though you have word verification! :) I seriously hope getting Rocco fixed calms him down. I know how much he means to you!
ReplyDeleteyour #5 irritates me too. I hope this surgery settles him down some too. We had roscoe fixed when he was 6 months old (the humane society required it) I think he is a springer spaniel. He looks black and white in that pic, but he is brown. I love that dog, he is such a good boy, even though I don't post about him, he is still a member of this family.
ReplyDeleteAnd here I thought Rocco was a dachshund! He looks just like my Aunt's dogs. Hope Rocco is okay and it resolves your problems.
ReplyDeleteI still have to get Trinity fixed. She doesn't go outside and all my male cats are fixed so I haven't been as aggressive about getting this done as I might. But it will be better for her in the long run. I just feel bad about when I have to leave her at the vet. I know it will traumatize her because she was dumped by the family that had her before she came to us, since they thought she was pregnant. She was actually just having a hormone surge which caused a "false pregnancy." I'd never heard of that before her! Well, their loss. She's a great cat. I hope she doesn't think I'm abandoning her. I guess when I come back for her she'll realize I'm not. It's always tough on the animals when you have to leave them on the vet. If only there was a way we could tell them what was going on.
ReplyDeletePeace,
C