What was wrong with Simon? He just cracks me up! I'm sure he was tired of hearing Randy say, 'Simon's having a bad day.' LOL My favorite tonight was Katherine, her Mom is the voice coach.
And Dana I am quite proud that you are watching AI!!!
I laughed my butt off at the "All Terrain" performer... oh! And the guy at the end after Simon stormed off that looked like his head was gonna shake off when he sang! Too funny. Also, I thought it was great of Simon to get that chick her job back. Shows a little bit of heart!
I laughed my butt off at the "All Terrain" performer... oh! And the guy at the end after Simon stormed off that looked like his head was gonna shake off when he sang! Too funny. Also, I thought it was great of Simon to get that chick her job back. Shows a little bit of heart!
ReplyDeleteI liked Katherine also!
ReplyDeleteI really like Simon but I thought the "storming off" was a little childish.....
There were several times that simon said No & I agreed with him. Walking away was unnecessary though. Katherine was cool.
ReplyDeleteSo far I like her and the girl whose family has been in music for a while.
How is rocco today??
ReplyDelete