Saturday, January 14, 2006

2 Busy Days

Thursday I kept Bryant. Maria had gotten in to town that morning & wanted to come for a visit, she brought Ben over, so he could play with Bryant. And they had lots of fun. It was cute to watch them. And Ben is as quick as flash, I don't think I have ever seen a kid with so much energy. And I've been around lots of kids. He fell in love with the 'doggies' & they loved him too. Molly was very patient even though Ben tried to sit on her a few times. :) Ben was funny too, because he wasn't here but just a few minutes & he had already stripped his paints off & was running around in his tighty-whities. Maria said that he has never done that before at anyone else's house. So, that meant he was VERY comfortable here. That always makes me feel good knowing that my home is comfortable. Maria even fell asleep on the couch. She left after 7pm.

D & I then went over to Mom's, because Deb & Tracy came over to play games. We did more talking & laughing than we did actually playing games. D stayed for awhile, but he had to go to bed, so he went home. After he left we continued to have fun & lost track of time, the next thing we knew it was 4am! I had a blast & hope to have another game night soon!

On Friday Michael, Maria & I went to lunch at Hunan's. It's where we used to eat alot when we were in MC. From there we went to Old Navy, where I got a sweater & 2 tanks for $14. It was freezing yesterday & I didn't dress for that, so I went & bought my stuff & headed to the bathroom to change. We had Michael with us, so we had to stop by Pier One...It's his favorite store. Then we went to the Joe Muggs at Books-A-Million, got some warm stuff to drink & sat a couple of hours talking.

Mom was cooking some Stuffed Peppers, so Daniel walked over & we ate supper. They were delish! We had to watch the old MC video from our 1st yr. Oh my gosh, we laughed so hard!!! I peed my pants! Daniel told me today that it was so cool to watch us three relive those old memories together. After we watched that, Michael left to go home & Maria come back to my house. We talked & talked & talked. She didn't leave until after 1am. Oh how I wish she lived closer.

I had an incredible 2 days! Oh & Happy late Friday the 13th!

2 comments:

  1. Chase & Michelle (Chase is a youth leader at our church) they had their first born yesterday, on Friday 13th at 3:00 pm. I thought of you- since your birthday is on the 13th- and there was a full moon. Crazy because she actually had her baby on her due date- Only 4% of women do that naturally! Hopefully Cambree will like the 13th like you and not see it as a bad day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you guys had a good time. Thanks for posting pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.