I didn't get to bed until, 5 am on Friday. I got some sleep, but not as much as I would have wanted. Then that evening D took me out for my Birthday. We had a good time & I needed it.
Saturday, I got some sleep...13 hours to be exact! Then I went & kept Tres & Bryant for awhile. They are a mess. And I always enjoy spending time with them. When I got home, I made a cake for the church Christmas party & it fell apart! Then we watched "Mr. & Mrs. Smith" It wasn't that good. Then I went to bed before D!!! Now that is huge! I think I can count on 1 hand the times I have been gone to sleep before him.
Today, we went to church & tonight is the Church Christmas party.

Glad you are back. Glad it was a good trip, just wish it had been done for different reasons. Happy belated birthday, and hey, I posted pics. lol
ReplyDeleteShe's back!!! Finally- Gosh I thought turing "ALMOST 30" turned her foor a loop. Thought we may never hear from you again Crystal. Well I'm glad you are back. I want a slice of that cake- so freeze me a slice... :)
ReplyDelete"TURNING"
ReplyDelete