Friday, December 09, 2005


This picture always makes me laugh, we (Me, Granny & Jimbo) are all running our mouths. That pretty much sums up our family gatherings...Everyone talking at the same time. Check out my beautimous outift, while you're at it. It's a Bubble suit & Sam&Libby shoes. I was so incredibly proud of that outfit. Newflash! Don't put a fat kid in a Bubble suit!!! Sheesh! Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. I also owned a bubble suit. Who came up with that fashion? They should be hunted down and shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom made me so many of them. I can't wait to look through some old pictures when I get home to see if I can find some 'good ones' to post too. I had 3 pair of Sam & Libby shoes (all high dollar for our family) I had Light Pink, White and black. I loved them. All the popular girls had the real ones. I remember people carrying fake ones, but I had to have the real thing. Like with my KEDS- the family dollar style would not do (looked the same, without the blue keds logo on the back though) We use to go roller skating in our bubble suits, and the air would make them poof out! It was cool back then... Lord what were we thinking!!! What a fun trip down memory lane... Thanks Crystal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe we can do an internet serach to find out who started the popular trend of bubble suits... with sam & libby shoes. Some one did- or else how would we have worn the same tred and be from two different states and be 4 years apart? Lets do some research... what hollywood person made this popular...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.