If you were to build your DREAM house, what would you have to have in it?
I would have to have a Doggie Room, with lots of windows, little beds, toys, & small kitchen area. Plus a doggie door, that went into a small fenced in area. But I would want it at the back of the house, so that when company came over, I could put the 'kids' in there & they could play & not bother us.
I would also want a Make-up Room. It would be set up just like mini a salon, with the huge make-up mirrors with the lights.
There would be a craft room, with all kinds of shelves & draws. Plus a very large craft island in the middle of the room.
Daniel would have his own recording studio. Plus a game room, equipped with flat screen TV & game systems.
And I have to have an in-ground pool, with a hot tub.

I like the doggie room. I will have one of those as well! I also would need a craft room. The make up room I could do without. I would like to have a vanity area between my bathroom and bedroom though. I have no were to "Sit" and put on my make up. I would have a nice guest bedroom, oh and a game room for Chris. He would need a way to set up all his gaming systems and a place to display all our games. We would have air hockey and a pool table. And of course I would have a in ground pool. Our houses should be side by side though.... :0)
ReplyDelete