I had BIG plans for some Birthday posts, but......................Maybe I'll post them later. SO, anyway it's my BIRTHDAY & I'M TWENTY FREAKIN' NINE YEARS OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday to a beautiful 29 year old. I hope you're feeling better from the " birthday present" you didn't want. I have a niece who was born on Dec. 13th. This is a good day. Love, Janice
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I love ya! MOM
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to a beautiful 29 year old. I hope you're feeling better from the " birthday present" you didn't want. I have a niece who was born on Dec. 13th. This is a good day. Love, Janice
ReplyDeleteHYPER-TO-DO! Love you! ~Amber
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!!
ReplyDeleteHope you get to feeling better.
Happy Birthday... 29 is a good number...
ReplyDeletehappy birthday crystal, jesse's birthday is in 4 days, i can't believe he is almost 4. love ya girl
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteMan... thats old!
Happy Birthday, Crystal!
ReplyDelete29.....you might want to consider staying there for the next 20 years! Most women do. Happy Birthday, Crystal. I love you.
ReplyDeleterg
Hey girl it is your last birthday :P How does it feel?
ReplyDelete:)