I've had so much on my heart lately. I'm trying to make sense of it all, but that at times just seems to make it worse. My sense & God's knowledge, don't always add up. I have a huge problem with reading too much into things & that just leads to heartache & confusion. I have to just TRUST. Oh...How difficult that is. But that is all I can cling too. Thank You Lord for being my refuge. And that I don't have to live this life alone.
Call unto me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.
Jeremiah 33:3

Well I know I just poured myself out to you, if you need to talk, just email me. I love you too, it goes both ways, I am here for you too. I was wondering about that post awhile ago too about the email from D's mom. Email me if you want to.
ReplyDeleteI read too much into things too. Best wishes and love, and when things are really tough, I call on St. Jude. I truly believe he has helped in some really hard cases.
ReplyDeletePeace,
Cie