Sunday, December 25, 2005

Christmas Morning

We had the alarm set for 8 am, but 10 minutes before it went off the phone rang & it was Mom. D talked to her & then we got up. Oh what fun it was opening our presents! People can say all day long, that it's about giving, but NO one can say that they don't like to get things too!!! We were really blessed this year. It was actually the first year that there were lots of presents under our tree. We didn't spend tons of $, but we just had more to work with this year, thanks to D making a trip to New Orleans to work. :)
After we opened everything, I cooked us some French Toast. Yummy! Right now, D is in the bedroom playing one of his new video games & I'm of course sitting here writing this. But I'm fixing to go bake some cookies.
Later we are going to go see Narnia. And then Mom & Danny should be home from South Carolina. We'll open presents with them later tonight.

I hope everyone is enjoying this Christmas Day!

1 comment:

  1. I thought about you guys and your french toast with cream cheese on Christmas morning!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.