1. His birthday is the day after mine
2. The first time I saw him, I knew he was going to be apart of my family
3. He follows me everywhere, even to the bathroom
4. Even if I whisper the word "outside" he runs to the back door
5. He is the boss
6. He loves to give kisses
7. He lets me carry him around
8. He's a clepto....He steals everything
9. The way he plays with Molly & Razz
10. He would love to get a taste of Auzzie
11. If D is at home & I go somewhere in the car, he has to follow me outside & watch me leave
12. Once he finds his "spot" on the bed, no matter how many times you move him, he always goes back to his "spot"
13. No matter where I am in the room, he's starring at me
14. He loves to sing
15. If he is in trouble, he runs & hides
16. If something happens he doesn't like, he thinks Razz did it & wants to fight him. Even is Razz is across the room
17. He has the cutest little face
18. When he is really excited he wiggles
19. If Razz does it, then Rocco has to do it too
20. He didn't bark for a long time, but once he found his voice, he hasn't shut up!
21. I always wanted a Chihuahua & he's the perfect one
22. He likes to go to Nana's house
23. He acts like a spazz on the leash, he tries to walk himself
24. When I leave him really missed me
25. Life wouldn't be the same without him
26. We call him "Hot Tamale", because he has a bad temper
27. He has more personality than he knows what to do with
28. When I tell him goodnight, put him on the couch, go into my room & shut the door...There Rocco stands on my bed. He's very sneaky
29. He hears me wake up in the morning & he is always waiting with his nose under the door
30. He thinks he is twins with Razz
Monday, December 19, 2005
30 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT ROCCO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!!!!
P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.