Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Yep! We Made The List

TOP 10 UNSAFE PLACES TO LIVE

1. Camden, N.J.
2. Detroit
3. St. Louis
4. Flint, Mich.
5. Richmond, Va.
6. Baltimore
7. Atlanta
8. New Orleans
9. Gary, Ind.
10. Birmingham, Ala.

4 comments:

  1. Thank God we made it on the list this year... now I can quit mugging people! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT!!!!!! This is soooo exciting! We owe it all to my family of thugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, I saw the news and knew they were doing that list, makes me feel safe to be on the number 4 spot. what a world huh? well thanks for the prayers. I could leave a really long post, but i won't, I will email you more of the history, it is an interesting story. love ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Richmond Virginia? Really? That's a shocker. Oh well. Texas is all safe. ~Right~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.