Wednesday, we celebrated with Keith & Lindy. D had to work, so we didn't eat until that night. Mom also invited Keith's Mom (Sheila) & Step-dad (Charles) over as well. We had a great time! And then they all left after we ate.
Thanksgiving day we slept in & went over to Mom's around noon. And since we had already done all the cooking, we just pulled the leftovers out & ate on them ALL day. The weather was so nice & Mom, D & I sat out on the porch & played games. I had the giggles, for some reason. So everything made me laugh. Then we watched Survivor together. I was really tired, why? I have no clue. But we came home & I was in bed before 10pm!!!
I was planning on going shopping today with the Fat Kats, but D's big check didn't come in, yet. So, Mom & I just went to Old Time Pottery & I got some sheets & stuff. Now I'm back home & I'm just going to chill the rest of the day.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!!!!
P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.