Yesterday, D & I went Christmas shopping & we had a great time. When went over to Patton Creek & then to the Mall. It wasn't as crowded as I expected.
Every year for Christmas we don't normally have much $ (not that we really did this year either), but the things we get are stuff that we really want. So there are never any surprises. But this year there are 3 packages under the tree that I don't know what's in them. I'm VERY excited about it! D has never been able to surprise me. Besides the occasional flowers or something. But not at Christmas. I got him a few surprises too!
From there we went to Chik-fil-A (my fav) & to the new Wal-mart shopping center. If you haven't been to the new Bible Outlet Store, you need to go. We got some good deals there. Then we went on over to Wal-mart & got more stuff & groceries.
We left the house before 2pm & didn't get home til almost 11pm. That's whole lotta shoppin going on....Especially for D. We were exhausted & crashed, once we got home, unloaded the car & put up the groceries.
We went to church this morning & the worship was AMAZING! We came home & finished off the last of the Thanksgiving leftovers. And I spent the afternoon wrapping presents (I love to wrap presents). We aren't going to church tonight. My neck is...Well, being a pain in the neck! D is making me stay home. I have a tendency to over do it, when I'm in pain & I end up regretting it. So, I'm fixing to go lay in the bed & read.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!!!!
P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.