Thursday, November 17, 2005
I'm Begging Again
Please, Please, Please be praying for Maria. Everyone is focused on Josiah. And we have prayed for them all as a family. But now I'm asking for you lift up Maria. She is a Momma who needs more strength than we can imagine. She needs rest. She needs comfort. She needs peace. She needs guidance. Even if you don't know her, think of her as your sister, your friend, your own Mom or as yourself. What would you need if you were facing these desperate times. Prayer is a powerful thing, that we have been blessed with. So, lets put it to good use. Right now pray for her. Thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I have and will continue. rg
ReplyDeleteI pray for them daily! And to be honest, I pray a lot more for Maria since I can only imagine what it would be like to see one of my little ones go through this.
ReplyDeletePraying for her....
ReplyDelete