Last night D & I went on a little date to Sonic. I got a Reese Cup Sonic Blast, it was the first time in a month that I have had anything like that to eat. And Boy, was it yummy! It was so good going down, but horrible coming back up! Yes that's what I said...Coming back up! I got an awful stomach ache from it. After spending an hour in the potty, I threw-up 3 times! I guess I got a touch of some food poisoning or something, because I was all achy & stuff. Then this morning I woke up with a classic migraine. D went & got some Coca~Cola, which always helps me.
It is so frustrating too. We were planning on going this morning, to the church that we have decided to start attending! Gggrrrr...Anyway, we'll go next time.
So far today, I'm still in my PJ's, watching Lifetime movies & running back & forth to the potty. What a crappy way to spend such a beautiful day...No pun intended.

Yuck! I hope you are feeling better now!
ReplyDelete