LOL....I really don't them that often, but when they hit, Buddy they hit. I was iller than an old wet hornet, I'll tell ya. Poor D, I was on his case most of the afternoon. After we got home & chilled out a bit, we went out & cleaned the car. He vacuumed, I did windows & detailing. Then when we washed the car, he did the tires & I did the rest, that is until I was leaning over washing the front windshield & my back went "POP", it took my breath & I was frozen in position for a few minutes. I slowly made my way into the house & into a HOT bath, while D finished up the car. Now we are cuddled up in bed watching TV...Well, we were until I came in here to check something online & thought I would get my nightly blogging in, since I don't plan on being online anymore this evening. I think I'm headed for bed after 10pm. I know, I know.....It's unbelievable, but I am running on 2 hours sleep remember.
I feel bad talking about my back so much lately. But it has really been giving me a fit the last few weeks. I can just be walking & it will go out. It doesn't take much. But then there are months that go by that I don't have much pain at all. It's crazy, but it's my life. It does get to me emotionally sometimes. I mean, here I am helping wash the car & then I end up in pain. Things can change instantly. And it's not my weight that's a factor, it did this when I was much smaller. Even though I am losing weight & I'm sure it will help. OK, I'm delirious at this point & I'm just rambling....."Good night sleep tight" or for those who will read this in the morning. "Top O the mornin' to ya" or "Good afternoon"......Crystal OUT.....

I'm so sorry about your back, girl! Talk to Izzy... I hear he's on major pain meds and stuff for his!
ReplyDeletehey I am sorry as well Crystal! I will pray for you and I love ya and remember you are very special to me:)
ReplyDelete