Thursday, October 13, 2005
Pasta
I learned something the last 2 days. For the last month I really haven't eaten much pasta. Now that is huge for me, because I am a pasta junkie. Mom had cooked some chicken breasts in tomatoes & she had some left over & gave them to me. I decided to eat it over pasta. I ate that 2 times yesterday. And then I ate it again today. And Man, I was dragging, I felt very lethargic, just slow moving. I realized that it had to be the pasta. All I have been eating recently is veggies, salads & much smaller meals. I remember hearing on Oprah once about how carbs can effect you, especially pasta. They sure were right, at least for me that is. It doesn't mean I won't ever eat pasta again, I just found it interesting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Pasta will do that to you! I love it though. Oh Man I want some homemade mac and cheese right about now.
ReplyDelete