.....Going on in my side of the world today. I spent the day doing pretty much nothing. My back is still being...Well....A pain! I just really don't feel good & haven't felt like chatting with anyone. My house is a disaster, but there's not much I can do about it right now. I'm trying to keep my back from really going out. Saturday, the Fat Kats are having a day out & I'm not going to miss it. :)
D has been a sweetheart though. He came home & did the dishes for me. And every time the dryer would stop he would get the clothes out for me, since I couldn't bind over very far. I would fold the clothes, because I am too anal when it comes to the clothes being folded correctly. All in all life is good though.
Lost & Invasion were awesome tonight!!!
Has anyone seen Commander In Chief? I've been recording it & it's a pretty good show. I'm a big fan of Gena Davis. I've loved her since Thelma & Louise.

Girl, I am hooked on "Lost" this go around! As soon as church was over last night, I looked at Jimbo, pointed to my watch, and said "Lost comes on at 8...do you think we can make it?" We got home at 8:07. rg
ReplyDeleteHaven't watched it yet! Can't wait to check it out tonight!
ReplyDeleteCommander and Chief is a really good show. I also like the Martha Stewart Apprentice which now comes on the opposite channel from Lost so I am going from channel to channel.
ReplyDelete