Sunday, October 23, 2005

My Sunday

Today has just been church.
I got to enjoy seeing Staci minister in Kidzone (children's church) this morning. And it's been pretty cool to actually put faces, to the names of the people that I have heard so much about.

After church we went home & all took naps. I can't believe I took a nap. But we have been going & going so much that, that we are exhausted. I only took an hour nap & I slept so hard, you know where your skin wrinkles? lol Anyway....Then this evening was the youth service. Chris did a good job. After service they cooked hamburgers & we hung out with the kids.

When we left for church, I had on a t-shirt, jeans & flip- flops, but now I am in flannel PJ's, socks & sweater, because it's so freakin' cold. I have never seen anything like it! The wind is insane. The temp went from like 85 to 56....And I'm sure it's going to get colder.

Tomorrow is my last full day here & we are going to San Antonio, to the Alamo, the Riverwalk & a few other places. I'm so excited, but I can't believe my stay is drawing to an end so quickly.

Hopefully I'll get a chance tomorrow evening to blog about my day, but if not I'll update ya'll when I return to Bama.

~Tootaloo for now

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you are having a good time girl!! SOme time away from everyday life is always nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Father, I ask you now to give Crystal a safe and relaxed flight home to Bama. Help her lay over in Houston fly by. Keep her from nausea, fear of heights and being closed in. Show favor towards Crystal and let her feel you and let her know that you are in control. I thank you for it now for it has already been done. AMEN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crystal,
    Are you hungry for Susies Taco's? And maybe a cookie after that?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.