But I'm not telling where I am just yet.......I know there are many, many more people that read my blog, than guessed where I am. So, I want more people to guess....Do you hear me Fat Kats??? And of course everyone else. :)
But I will say this, I almost threw-up today while traveling...Yuck!
As far as the mystery to the last post....I actually posted it at about 6:57pm on Tuesday, but I wanted it to appear on Wednesday the actual day I left. So, I just changed the date & time. That's all it was....Nothing big. :)
Hey, Jamie I am having SWELL time so far!
Don't forget to guess.
~Catch ya'll later

I think you are in the Lonestar State!
ReplyDeleteI think you are at the "American Idol" tryouts....somewhere. rg
ReplyDeleteSo much for the "American Idol" theory...I just read that the last audition was on October 10th in Las Vegas (that city wasn't even on your list). Oh well, I'll keep trying. rg
ReplyDelete