Sunday, October 16, 2005

Favorite Toy

I think Razz has watched that pet store commercial too many times. You know the one where there is a doggie just like him, that has a favorite toy he takes everywhere. And then his Mom takes him to buy a new one? I love it, it's too cute! Anyway, Razz has taken to a toy called 'Little Lamb'. He takes it just about everywhere he goes, even outside. He cracks us up, because he will put into our lap & sit & stare at us wanting us to play. Last night when I was really feeling sick, I was laying on my stomach on the floor with my head down. I looked up to see 'Little Lamb' by my head & Razz staring at me. LOL, He was trying to make me feel better.

There is also a closely guarded secret I'm about to share...Rocco is a Kleptomaniac. It's shameful, I know. We call him Rocco the Klepto. He steals everything. Especially any toy that Razz has. The last few days have been interesting. Rocco will steal 'Little Lamb' & take it to his room (computer room) & then a few minutes later Razz will go & get 'Little Lamb' back. This goes on & on all day. The never ending cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.