Monday, October 17, 2005

A Day of Oops!

Oops #1
I let the 'kids' out the back door & a bee came in, so I was looking at the bee when I turned around & saw a lizard standing in my kitchen floor. Lizards are OK (you know that ones that change colors) but not in my house! So, I began to freak. What do I do! What do I do! I didn't want it to be loose in my house. I would be obsessed with where the durn thing is. I grabbed a Rubbermaid container & decided to drop it upside down to capture the little sucker. I snuck up real slow & dropped the container, but he ran. I grabbed the container again & as I was dropping the container, I realized his tail was gone! I caught him & looked behind me & he tail was wiggling on the floor! I was squealing so loud! I got his tail in a paper towel & took it outside, I'm getting the heebie geebies just thinking about it, but it was wiggling in the my hand! Gross! I was going to just leave the lizard under the container until D got home. But when I told Mom, she came over & rescued him. She didn't want him to smother to death. I honestly didn't care.

Oops #2
While I was online, Mom came on & asked me if I realized that today was my Aunt Renee's birthday. I started to feel so bad, because I didn't realize it was. I have everyone bdays set to remind me on my computer & it didn't this time. And as you know I like to show the person's picture & send them some wishes. And I couldn't forget one of my most advid, blog readers. Then I thought, 'Oh no! She probably was looking for her picture this morning & it wasn't there. Bless her heart. So, that might be why she said she liked the Pink blog better!" I just felt awful. I was about to start looking for a picture to post, when Mom said, "I had no clue that it was the 24th of October already." HUH? I told it wasn't it....It's the 17th! So, I didn't miss it after all.

Oops #3 & the biggest of them all.
Remember when I told you that I had taken some of Mom's liquid Loratab the other for my neck pain? Well, I have taken it once more since then & it really didn't do much for me. So, I went to get me some more awhile ago & decided that I would take more this time, I have only been taking 1/2 the dose. Mom wanted the bottle to see if she had anymore refills. She looked at the bottle & said, "You've been taking this?" IT WAS COUGH SYRUP!!! I have been taking cough syrup for neck pain! I about wet my pants laughing so hard!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I haven't suffered from a cough lately, though.

4 comments:

  1. The 3rd oops is the best! I'm laughing out loud for real. That is too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we've all been smoking some of that whacky backy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guess it ALWAYS helps to read the label FIRST!!! Thanks for not forgetting my birthday. It's always been on the 24th of October! rg

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.