This past Saturday, we shampooed the carpet, so all of the furniture was in the kitchen & on the porches. Today I spent getting everything back in order & when D got home we put the furniture back into the guest room. Sunday I also got an original 1950's chrome dinette set, so we our now using our old dining table as our desk. I'm SOOOOO excited about my new dinette set. It's awesome, but it does need to be refurbished. Hopefully that will get done for Christmas. I'll take a pic of it & post later. I still have Texas pics to post first.
Plus today, I had 2 weeks worth of laundry & a sink full of dishes. Then I cooked supper....I just now really sat down. I'm pooped, but I'm looking forward to the morning, because Karen & I will get back to our morning walks. And I surely need it. I got to get back on target with this stuff.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!!!!
P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.