Sunday, September 25, 2005

New Shows

The Friday night TV line-up was a really great mix. I watched 'Ghost Whisperer' & enjoyed it. 'Three Wishes' made me cry. Seriously, I was crying before it actually begin. I'm sad, I know.
Then 'Inconceivable' was super good!

Did anyone check out any of these shows & what did you think?

4 comments:

  1. I had not heard of Three Wishes until I read it on your blog and on Erin Jane's blog. What station is it on? I need a link!

    I watched inconvievable, and liked it, I can't wait to see what happens next week....

    Ghost Whispers, I remember seeing the preview, but it didn't spark an intrest with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ghost Whisperer is awesome, Inconceivable is great, and Three Wishes was pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We loved "Three Wishes" & "Inconceivable"!!!! My hubby & I have too many shows we like this season!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man! I missed Inconceivable... that word always reminds me of The Princess Bride.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.