Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Let's Play Catch Up

I cleaned Mom's house today & will clean mine tomorrow. :)

I have really enjoyed going walking & it's been fun to have D walk with me.

I've lost 5 pounds, so far. It feels nice making better food choices.

D has taught Zoey to eat dry food & to use the liter box.

Auzzie is visiting his Nana for awhile. I needed an Auzzie break.

D is going fishing for the very first time tomorrow with some guys from work. They found out he has never been & one guy is a fly fishing instructor. I'm so happy for him. He needs to make some friends.

This week ALOT of shows are premiering....Oh how marvelous! I love this time of year.

Speaking of this time of year. I'm happy that it's almost fall. I've noticed the leaves changing up on the mountain. I wish it would get cooler, but I know it will happen soon. I love the crispness in the air. And when it gets windy & all the leaves begin to fall. To me there is a beautiful sadness about that time. I like when it gets dark early (I think I'm the only one that does), I feel all safe & cozy in my house, wrapped up in my warm clothes, drinking hot chocolate or a pot of soup cooking on the stove. I'm getting all giddy just thinking about it. I hope my family has a weenie roast this year.

3 comments:

  1. I love when it gets dark too- Chris thinks its terrible. He loves long summer days. Gross. I am with you- I love the fall. of course nothing compares to an NC fall- with the tress, man its so pretty up in the mountians, you should plan to go sometime in your life. Even West VA and VA has some amazing foliage. (SP) So anyway- Happy that you lost 5 pounds. I tend to gain and loose 5 pounds on a daily basis!!! I'm terrible. I'm praying for you!!! Talk to you soon- I sent you an email.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same as you about fall. I love it. I think God gave us Fall or Autumn as a reward for making it through the Long Hot Summer. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Fall. Thats when I like to go to the beach.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.