Sunday, September 11, 2005


I think we FINALLY have a name......Zoey. The reason, she reminds me of the little sister on Rolie Polie Olie. And I couldn't remember her name. I hadn't said that to anyone, then Mom said she looked like a Zoey. That's when I remembered the sister's name is Zoey! So, whatcha think?
If she ends up being a boy, then Zoey can still fit. Did you know that David Bowie named his son Zowie Bowie, but Zowie did later change it. Anyway.....Hhhmm....I hope no one I know was thinking of naming their baby that. I really need to quit rambling.Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Cute Little Kitty Baby! I wonder if she'll grow up to be a fat cat!!! rg

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the name Zoey.
    Now there's:
    Molly, Aussie, Razzy, Rocco, Harriett and Zoey Conner. I live next door to Conner's Ark!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect name. She is adorable. You do have a litter box don't you?
    Janice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Justus thinks her name should be Meow. That's what he said when I showed him the picture. He loves your site b/c of the animals! So keep em' coming, we love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you've picked a weiner, I mean winner! dd

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.