Friday, September 16, 2005

The Hospital

It's 5:40am & I just got home from spending the night at the hospital with Mom. I would have stayed longer, but she sent me home. I was going cross-eyed on the way home & now that I'm home, I'm wide awake! Hence, me sitting at the computer bloggin', when I should be in bed sleepin'.

Mom is doing pretty good. She's even been up walking around.
One thing I didn't mention after her surgery was something they found. I didn't say anything, because I wanted to ask her before I did. But they found out that she has an enlarged liver. They took a biopsy, just as a precaution. They don't think it's cancerous or anything, but they want to be sure. This surgery has totally got to be from God, because they caught it (the liver) in time. She was kinda like a time bomb waiting to happen. So, Praise the Lord that the Doctor was made aware of it. He said that once she starts losing weight that the liver should shrink in size as well. But please continue to pray.

Well, I guess I'm headed for bed now...And I plan on sleepin' ALL day!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad they were able to catch it now. Tell your mom that I said Hello! Can't wait to see little miss thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad everything seems to be in order! Also very glad they caught that enlarger liver deal! Aren't we glad our God is all seeing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.