Wednesday, September 14, 2005

A Fresh Start

Tomorrow morning Mom will be having her Gastric Bypass Surgery. So please, please pray that everything goes well.

I decided a while ago that when she had her surgery that, I would use it as a starting point for my weight lose. What better motivation, I think. So, we'll see how it goes. :) It's something I really need to do. And I'm going to have to push myself. D said something tonight, that I'm very strong willed & he knows I can do it. That's something....I am very strong willed, that's not anything I didn't already know. But it's the fact that I normally go after what I want & get it. But why is losing weight something I can't be successful in? Granted I honestly haven't tried to really lose weight in years. I say I will do it, but I never set my mind to it. But this time feels different.

I'm not going to be at the hospital in the morning, I'm going tomorrow evening & staying the night. That should be fun, since Mom keeps the room temp at North Pole! I've got to pack my bag with my books, little book light, jacket & blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.