I kept Bryant today & he kept me on my toes! He's a little character & a joy. :)
After he left, I got ready & D, Mom & I went to eat at Stix for Mom's farewell meal before her surgery. This is one of my favorite restaurants! Mom is so fascinated with sushi that, that's all she ate. I had sushi & shrimp lo mien & D had lettuce wraps & chicken lo mien. It was so incredibly delish! If you have never eaten there, you totally need to try it.
After we ate we made a stop at good ole Wal-mart. We got farewell ice cream too!
We got home & watched the last 15 minutes of Big Brother.
Let me just say this...There is something about Stix it's like an aphrodisiac....They must put something in that food & that's ALL I'll say about that! ;)

HHMMMMM!! I'll have to agree about the aphrodisiac. I'll have to eat sushi more often.
ReplyDeleteOkay, girls! I'm glad you have healthy marriage! :) And that somehow sushi helps out in that area.
ReplyDeleteT M I ! ~Amber
ReplyDelete