I finally finished the book "Jewel." It was an amazing story of one woman's life. She lived in rural Mississippi & the story spans from 1943-1984. One of my favorite things about the book was when she lived in California. She lived & did some many things in the areas I lived & worked. So, I knew the streets she talked about it. That was so cool & even on her road trip to California, it reminded me of my many road trips there.
I enjoyed the story & I'm a very detailed kinda person, but this book toooookkkkk sooooooooo llllooonnnngggg to read. The way it was written drove me crazy! But I couldn't stop the reading it, because I wanted to know what happened next.
I'll give it 3 lipsticks.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!!!!
P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.