Yeah, I've seen the commercial & I'm trying to get D to sign up, but no go so far. :(
Well, they ALL sounded good at the moment. Not that I could actually do them all at the same time, Silly.
Well I scored a 60 and I only got the answers from your blog :) So maybe I know you better than I thik I do.<3
I did HORRIBLE!!!! That was some tricky stuff, but lots of fun!
Thanks for commenting!!!!P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.
Yeah, I've seen the commercial & I'm trying to get D to sign up, but no go so far. :(
ReplyDeleteWell, they ALL sounded good at the moment. Not that I could actually do them all at the same time, Silly.
ReplyDeleteWell I scored a 60 and I only got the answers from your blog :) So maybe I know you better than I thik I do.
ReplyDelete<3
I did HORRIBLE!!!! That was some tricky stuff, but lots of fun!
ReplyDelete