Saturday, August 20, 2005

So Very Happy

I went to the new Old Navy on my way to buy groceries. I just wanted to check it out. I have been kinda disappointed because according to the Old Navy website, they wouldn't be carrying 'Womens' stuff. I went in & walked around & looked at purses & stuff for D. I didn't go to buy anything, just to look.
A cute tank top with sequins (something shiny of course) caught my eye & walked over to look & it was in my size!!! I thought that maybe that some select items maybe came in plus size. I turned the corner & there were some pants in my size! I looked up & I was standing in the 'Womens' section!!!
I found a sales associate & asked her if this was something temporary, since the website didn't say they carried 'Womens'. I know from working retail most of my life that some stores are used as kinda of trail stores, were they will tests new products & stuff to see how the public responds. The Lane Bryant I worked at in LA, always got some really cool clothes, that other stores didn't get. It was always fun. Anyway, she said that they are carrying 'Womens' & it's there to stay. I AM SO HAPPY!!!! You just don't know!

2 comments:

  1. I know the feeling!! The Old Navy in Birmingham is the only one I have yet to find that carried a Large supply of plus sizes. The outlet mall here has a small section of Maternity and Plus sizes, but nothing like b'ham. Oh well. Congrats! I'm happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are also carrying maternity clothes! Normally you can only get those online. I'm very happy! ~Amber

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.