I'm sitting here watching the news special on ABC about Katrina. I am in tears, as I have been for most of the day, seeing all of this footage. There are just no words....No words....
D will probably be going down there to work, maybe next week. And once he gets there he could be there for 2 weeks. He's not sure exactly where he will be going either. I'm very proud that he has volunteered. I'm proud of my man! He would have gone after Ivan, but of course we had damage & his back was out.
Speaking of backs....Mine has been giving me a horrible time the last week & a half. It got really bad this weekend & then not really getting rest the last fews days hasn't been good for it. So, tomorrow I plan on taking it pretty easy. The thing about it is that it's not hurting like it normally does. So, I don't know what's up.
The kitten Six, is growing & getting fat. Razz still thinks he's her (I think) Momma. It's so cute.
Whenever we eat anything, Razz is right there. He never misses a beat. Well, when I have Six out of her box & on the floor, if D is eating, Razz will go sit on his butt, by D's feet & beg a second. Then he will go & nudge Six with his long nose and back to sit at D's feet for a second. This cycle will continue the entire time D is eating. He's such a mess.
Oh, the new season of LOST will begin in 3 weeks from tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!!!!
P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.