Life with the new kitten has become a routine. Every 3 hours, she (I think) gets fed, I have to then bath her with a warm rag, then stimulate her to go potty. She then gets to exercise for awhile with Razz. Razz loves her. Molly doesn't really care & Rocco is jealous. Every time I'm sitting on the floor with the kitten & she gets alittle bit away from me, Rocco comes & gets into my lap. I have to keep telling him that he's still Mom's baby. After the kitten gets tired, I heat up the rice pack & put her back into her bed, only to do this all over again, in less than 3 hours.
We have given her a name.....SIX. Because she is the 6th animal at our house. Plus it's a name that will go good if it's a girl or a boy. What do you think?

Six is cool, so you are going to keep her I guess. Wow! I can't wait to see all the kids when I come....
ReplyDeleteShe's too little to go potty on her own. So, you have to take a warm rag & rub her tummy & her private parts & then she'll go. :)
ReplyDeleteIt's what the mom cat does, except of course she licks them & I ain't doing that!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is a cool name, Crystal! Have you seen a momma cat anywhere looking for a baby?
ReplyDelete