I did! I did! I actually went last night! Jamie's mother-in-law got preview passes so we got to go last night. I got J.R. two pair of jeans for $32.00! They are normally $29.50 a pair! ~Amber
I wish I had an Old Navy that close to me!!! I have to drive 40 minutes to get to one! The best thing I have near by is ROSS and its still a 15 minute drive! I remember when I first moved to 'Bama in 1997, ya'll didn't even know what OLD NAVY was!!! It had not come to Alabama yet, Tiffany and I had Old Navy clothes and no one knew what it was!!! Hard to believe good ol Alabaster has one now....
I did! I did! I actually went last night! Jamie's mother-in-law got preview passes so we got to go last night. I got J.R. two pair of jeans for $32.00! They are normally $29.50 a pair! ~Amber
ReplyDeleteI wanna go!!!!
ReplyDeleteI wish I had an Old Navy that close to me!!! I have to drive 40 minutes to get to one! The best thing I have near by is ROSS and its still a 15 minute drive! I remember when I first moved to 'Bama in 1997, ya'll didn't even know what OLD NAVY was!!! It had not come to Alabama yet, Tiffany and I had Old Navy clothes and no one knew what it was!!! Hard to believe good ol Alabaster has one now....
ReplyDelete