Looks like Ms. Piggy's Grandma!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! It is & her name is Ms. Viggy.
Ms. Vickie, I am a sushi doubter... is it really good or do you have to develop a taste for it?
tell that daughter of yours that she could at least wait till your mouth isn't full to take a picture! LOLShe could at least take ONE picture of you that isn't hilarious!! WAIT....maybe she just has to take what she can get!!!LOL
Her mouth WAS closed as I was taking her pic & then she opened it as the camera flashed. So, blame her! :) I take better pics than that, Mom just always does something goofy.
Thanks for commenting!!!!P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.
Looks like Ms. Piggy's Grandma!!
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! It is & her name is Ms. Viggy.
ReplyDeleteMs. Vickie, I am a sushi doubter... is it really good or do you have to develop a taste for it?
ReplyDeletetell that daughter of yours that she could at least wait till your mouth isn't full to take a picture! LOL
ReplyDeleteShe could at least take ONE picture of you that isn't hilarious!! WAIT....maybe she just has to take what she can get!!!LOL
Her mouth WAS closed as I was taking her pic & then she opened it as the camera flashed. So, blame her! :) I take better pics than that, Mom just always does something goofy.
ReplyDelete